It has been medically proven that people who do regular physical activity have:
- up to a 35% lower risk of coronary heart disease and stroke
- up to a 50% lower risk of type 2 diabetes
- up to a 50% lower risk of colon cancer
- up to a 20% lower risk of breast cancer
- a 30% lower risk of early death
- up to an 83% lower risk of osteoarthritis
- up to a 68% lower risk of hip fracture
- a 30% lower risk of falls (among older adults)
- up to a 30% lower risk of depression
- up to a 30% lower risk of dementia
In the long run, a personal trainer is an investment in your health. By improving your health and nutrition, your self-confidence will be boosted, sick days and illness reduced and the chances of developing a severe illness significantly reduced.
Your energy levels will improve dramatically, meaning more time available for other activities. It's the miracle cure we've all been waiting for! It can reduce your risk of major illnesses, such as heart disease, stroke, diabetes and cancer by up to 50% and lower your risk of early death by up to 30%.
Research shows that physical activity can also boost self-esteem, mood, sleep quality and energy, as well as reducing your risk of stress, depression, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
Source of information = http://www.nhs.uk
Tag cloud: personal trainer cardiff, personal trainer newport, personal trainer cwmbran, personal trainer pontypool, personal trainer risca, personal trainer south wales, cardiff, newport, cwmbran, pontypool, risca, newbridge, valleys, chepstow, diet advice, nutrional advice, gym training, tailored gym programmme.